• University of Nevada-Las Vegas — Master of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
• University of Nevada-Las Vegas — Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, Psychology minor
• EMDR Training Solutions. Basic Training (Part I).
• The Wellness Institute. Heart-Centered Hypnotherapy (6-Day Course).
• Parts and Memory Therapy. Level I and Level II (18 hours).
• HeartMath. Biofeedback (9 hours).
• T.R.Y. Trauma Recovery Yoga (20 hours).
• UNLV. Behavior Technician Course (40 hours).
• Yoga Haven. Trauma Informed Yoga Teacher Training.
• Bridge City Reiki & Yoga. Reiki II The Art of Healing Others.
• Bridge City Reiki & Yoga. Reiki I The Art of Self-Healing.
• Sin City Yoga. 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training.
• Sin City Yoga. 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training.
• Medic First Aid. CPR, AED, & First Aid for Children, Infants, and Adults.
• American Heart Association. Heartsaver CPR AED.
• Student Therapist. Provide Individual Therapy for adults diagnosed with depression, anxiety, PTSD, or personality/mental health disorders. Conduct initial assessments and develop treatment plans. Implement therapeutic interventions such as CBT, mindfulness, and psychoeducation.
• Mental Rehabilitation Specialist. Provide 1:1 outpatient mental rehabilitation services and intervention for children, adolescents, and adults diagnosed with PTSD, anxiety, depression, or personality/mental health disorders. Aid in interpersonal, cognitive, behavioral, and psychosocial developmental skills. Coordinate care with case workers, DCFS, psychiatrists, and therapists assigned to a mutual case. Consider the needs of marginalized population groups such as the homeless community and children in the foster care system.
• Yoga Teacher. Advocate healthy living for the mind, body, and spirit. Incorporate knowledge of physical anatomy and yogic philosophy.
• Behavior Interventionist. Implement 1:1 intervention in the home for children diagnosed on the autism spectrum. Monitor development of the child in home and community settings.
• Chiropractic Associate. Provide patient care using electric muscle stimulation, ice/heat, and exercise therapy.
• Aftercare Specialist. Provide overnight caregiving services in the patient’s home following surgery. Monitor patient’s physical and mental condition.
• Instructor. Taught a portion of a yoga class to elementary students on field day. Taught a guided meditation about self-love for a community event. Taught a yoga class and advocated the benefits of yoga for stress management, academic performance, and home-school balance for high school students.
• Guest Speaker. Taught a guided meditation and movement class for a community event.
• Student Advisor. Developed a yoga/meditation class and facilitated a stress management seminar for college athletes and students.
• Workshop Facilitator. Developed and led a mindfulness workshop about self-talk, mental health, and mantra meditation. Developed and led a yogic philosophy workshop about the 5 vayus (spiritual winds, life force energy) and its relation to holistic health for a local yoga studio.
ADDITIONAL AREAS OF INTEREST
• Psychedelic-assisted Therapy, the Fighter's Mindset or Athlete's Mentality, Martial Arts, Proprioception and Kinesthetic Learning